CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Has It Really Been 4 Months?!

It has been a LONG time since I've posted anything!
We at the Shreeve household have been
SUPER
busy!

In the last four months we have....

1. Continued to work on our house.


2. Celebrated Navy's first Halloween in Urgent Care...nasty ear infection:(
but was able to throw on her costume to pass out candy.


3. Sent Dano's brother Jake off on his mission.


4. Moved out of Mom's and into our own house!!! Yes!

(Excuse my finger at the top of the pic)

5. Had two wonderful Thanksgivings!





6. Got everything settled in to the new house.

7. Had the best Christmas ever! Navy loved it!













8. Learned that Navy is allergic to penicillin.


9. Welcomed Dano's brother Sam home from his mission in Russia.


10. Celebrated the new year by falling asleep on the couch at 8:30pm. Welcome to parenthood my friends:)

11. And finally, attended my brother Clint and new sister-in-law Haylee's wedding.




What a busy year 2009 has been! I guess we'll see what 2010 has in store!

P.S. My BFF Lauren opened her Busy Bee Shoppe! Check it out here to behold THE most fashionable headbands around! Navy will be modeling her baby line of headbands so check back soon to see!


9 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren

Um. Your blog looks fab. Did you design it yourself? Love it.

I can't wait to see you Monday! Loves!

Cara

Yeah you posted! I NEED to talk to you about Lindsay's (my sis) new beau...plus it's been foreva since I've seen you!

Alexa Mae

navy looks just like maddix did when maddix had her penicillin hives. soooo dang sad. it freaked me out. have you had to try anything else? we finally found an antibiotic that works. im so happy for clint! they are a gorgeous couple.

The Brown's

Finally a post!! Well i guess you have been a little busy!!

McElprangs

Yay for posting on your blog! Oh, and P.S., even though I know she was miserable, that pic of Navy all blotchy is so hilarious! Dano looks like he might be allergic to penicilin too! Haha!

Allison

YAY!! Your blog layout looks BEAUTIFUL by the way, I love the changes! Navy is growing up so fast- and I can't help cringing at her allergies- poor baby! I'm glad you enjoyed your Halloween, and Thanksgiving, and Christmas (and all those major holidays) and wish you the best in 2010! :D

ConnieB

adorable pictures and what a fun few months! Poor baby navy! At least you know now, right? (:

Natalie

BABY is looking mighty adorable right about now!!

I kind-of-really wish you would have done pom another year; we could have been BFFs =]

Allison

Um- I just have to comment again- you and Navy are BEAUTIFUL in Lauren's shop! I'm really loving the Allison and Baby Allison (for reasons you can probably guess!) :D

Post a Comment