CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fabric & Pups

Today Megan & I headed on over to our newly beloved JoAnn Fabrics.



We have been sewing ...well more like Mama Brock has been sewing curtains for our new houses.
Anyways, as all of you craftly ladies know, this week is Midnight Madness.
So we walked in the store, coupons in hand.
Fabric was picked out and cut in the first 15 minutes of our shopping trip.
Guess how the next fourty five minutes in JoAnn's was spent????
....................
IN LINE!

The saddest part about that is that there was only one lady in front of us.
A more "mature" lady was arguing with the guy about her coupon and the total on the receipt.
 The guy was a mute..didn't utter a word...just stared at the receipt FOREVER!
This went on for about fifteen minutes.
Meanwhile, twenty othere people got in line behind us.
The dude finally had the brains to call for backup and the manager came up to help.
The "mature" lady was helped within a minute and it was finally our turn.

The guy took our yellow receipt and scanned it.
Just our luck! Only one item came up so he had to type everything else in by hand.
I've never in my life seen someone type that slow.
Navy could've done it faster!
Megan was getting so impatient and angry I could see fire in her eyes and could hear her blood boiling!
She grabs the receipt from the guy and starts doing it herself!
Manager lady steps in and tells the guy she will finish our ticket.
Its finished in one milasecond!
We leave.
We will never go back to JoAnn Fabrics on Gilbert & Southern.

On a lighter note
Navy is getting to know the pups!



 
 
 


15 comments:

Annie

ugh!! that would be the worst!! the joann fabrics in my city always has the longest lines, it wraps around the store during the holidays. i hope to get all my shopping done MUCH before the holiday season this year ;)

navy is such a DOLL!! and puppies!! your house must be full of smiles and rainbows! ;) how fun!!
i'm a tad envious ;)

The Brown's

You made me sound evil!! Haha!! We are definately never going their again!!

Anonymous

Oh Lindsay, you are SO funny. You gave me a great visual too. I just can't see Megan with boiling blood though. I just don't think she has it in her, now you, maybe....Love you guys!

Lindsay Shreeve

Hahaha Marci, Megan & I definately switched personalities today! I was just laughing. I thought Megs was gonna kill the guy!

Megan, you are evil secretly! JUST KIDDING LOVE YOU!

Mel

haha! That is funny!
LOVE the pic of Navy eating the cage, too cute!

Busy Bee Lauren

Lindsay, dude...sierra and i had that guy when we were there on Saturday! It was his first day of work. Poor dude doesn't know anything.

The Clarks

Lindsay...I love Navy! She is darling and I want to meet her!

☂niki.

how fun to have new puppies!

navy will love those as playmates!

Brea

Ok so such a small world, but do you remember going to culb red practice with me? :) haha and my husband is really good friends with your brother Clint! So funny... :)

ConnieB

I would die. lol!
Your daughter is so adorable! It was great meeting you last night (=

Nancy Face

GAH! That would have made me CRAZY! By the way...the JoAnn at Riverview is good!

Navy is sooo cute! :)

Natalie

BAHAHAHAHA

i'm that ridiculous person that can't keep a straight face and busts up laughing at the most inappropriate times. like the middle of sacrament.

yeah. i would have dieeeed in a roaring fit of giggles.

<3 cuute bahhbehh!!!!!!!

Alexa Mae

ahhhh how cute are the pics!!! love them!
how exciting to have new pups! im only a little jealous...haha

Allison

I totally smile at all the pictures of Navy! She is just TOO cute!

And I think JoAnns just has those kinds of workers. Dang, I live in CA and we totes have the EXACT same man. I'm serious

Kyndall Nakken

Lindsay!! Its been so long since I've seen and talked to you! Your little girl is so dang cute! Im so jelous! Im glad I found your blog so now we can keep in touch more! :)

Post a Comment