CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Home Renovation I

As you know, Dano & I have put a lot of work into our home.
Here are some before and afters:


Kitchen Before

Gutted and Under Construction

Kitchen After



Dining Area Before


Dining Area After



Laundry Cupboard Before


Laundry Cupboard After



Family Room Before




Family Room After


More to come!

**The Busy Bee Shoppe now has baby headbands modeled by Navy!! Check them out HERE!


12 comments:

Anonymous

WOW! You guys have done a terrific job! Love it! I think we should start having all of the family parties at your house!!!

The Brown's

Wow!! I forget how ugly it was before!! HAHA!! You know I'm joking!! It is so stinkin cute inside!!

Britney {Jesses Girl}

oh my goodness! you did SUCH a great job! :) it looks amazing! for realz linds.

☂niki.

i had no idea you guys did so much work.

looks amazing!!

i love before and afters!

we have lots of "befores" and "under constructions" but few afters...at least few completed afters. wish i could post about our successes like you guys.

in time...

Jacob and Lauren

That looks great! Our house definitely needs more work. You need to come help me!

Allison

Um- those look AMAZING. You've done so much work, and it really shows! :D (I really like that "kitchen" sign- TOO cute! Oh, and the color scheme- Nice choice!)

Jensen Family

so cute!! ur house looks great! i love the kitchen!!

LINDS

It looks so good. I love the kitchen.

Cody and Lexie

That looks awesome you guys... Dano you get serious props I am so impressed. Great Job!!

ConnieB

your home looks amazing! Who did all that?? Tony doesn't do that kind of stuff... I need to start looking for people that do!

Alexa Mae

it is gorgeous linds. love it all! what great style you have! can't wait to see more.

Chelsee Bingham

Oh my gosh! I love your house. Please come and redo mine next!!!

Post a Comment