CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

The 2 Newest Shreeves

There are two new additions to the Shreeve family!!

INTRODUCING:

Rolo and Oreo

(Please excuse that I look like a complete darrell and have a dumb
 piece of bang glued to my sweaty forehead)

Ryder's friend Hunter had 8 puppies so we went and looked at them the other day and just had to have them! After A LOT of convincing I talked Dano into getting two! (So they had a playmate of course!)
Rolo is a male and Oreo is a female!


Mama Brock got a pup too.
Her name is Lexus and she loves playing with her brother and sister!




They got tired after exploring the backyard. Aren't they so cute!!




 ALSO,

Navy is 7 months now!
She is so fun and such a happy baby!



She loves bath time!








11 comments:

Mel

Congrats on your new puppies, you must be a saint...two? I don't think I could even handle one!!
And Navy is sooo cute, LOVE the bath pics!

Natalie

yeah HIIII cutest baby and doggie EVER.

seriously, i'm swooning. like, pee-your-pants-oh-so-cute swooning.

Amber Lee

1. I want your bathroom! 2. your puppies are sooooo cute!

Amber Lee

p.s. Navy is such a pretty little girl!

Annie

AW, puppies!!
so CUTE and FUN!!
your little gal is a doll and your bathroom looks amazing :)

Lindsay Shreeve

Okay confession time!!!! This bathroom is my MOM'S!! I wish it was mine too:)

The Brown's

Umm love the puppies and my cute little niecee!! But not my ugly legs in the pics!! Haha!!

Busy Bee Lauren

Loo...I want a puppy! I told Ted yesterday that we needed one! I love your little puppies!

And Navy in the tub is so darling!

Heidi

Those puppies are adorable! And so is Navy! So cute!

I blogstalk you too.. so we're even. :)

ashley wright

Lindsay!!!
i love that you got TWO puppies :) thats so awesome!

As for Navy, she is such a beautiful and sweet girl :) you guys look great!

Britney {Jesses Girl}

linds...those puppies are soooOOOO cute. seriously. i love them. and i've only seen pictures. but really. adorable.

and baby navy is the cutest. duh.

:)

Post a Comment