CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Bling Bling!!!


Today Navy, Megan, & I went to the mall and while we were shopping we passed by The Icing. I went in to see how old you have to be to get your ears pierced and they said all you have to have is your DTaP shot. Navy had that shot so I was in! She hardly cried at all! By the time I checked out she was smiling and happy again! We got a little carried away with the camera but here are some pics of Navy with her bling!



Doesn't she look so cute and girly!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Brown's

Love my Navers with her cute earrings!!

Hardwick Family

OH! She is so cute! I love the earings! I am all for the bling bling!

Taylor and Amanda Lines

haha how cute! i took saylor to get her ears pierced too! i feel like lil girls arent complete without a hairbow and earrings! :]

Cody and Lexie

Linds- she looks so cute!!

☂niki.

love it! some people are iffy on having your baby's ears peirced, but i have always been ALL FOR IT! i will peirce lovey's ears asap! i heard a lot of dr's offices do it for you now...

navy is adorable. she looks so much like her daddy!

Alexa Mae

eeee love it!! isn't that so much fun. she is sooooo cute. love her!!

Anonymous

Lindsay! I still can't beleive you're a mommy! I am so happy for you and your hubby. You're little Navy is beautiful! It seems like life is moving right along for ya :) I found your blog through Danyelle Welker and I'm so glad! Love ya!

Rhonda

How stinkin adorable! I love her bling! Neither of my girls are pierced. I wanted to with Yazee but I waited too long. I kept thinking she was so sweet & perfect that I hated putting holes in her. Weird. I always thought that I'd be the mom with the girlies that had pierced ears & a-line bobs. So far, they don't have either. By the way, this is Rhonda.

Post a Comment