CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th!!

This weekend we went to Pinetop to celebrate the 4th with the whole Wells clan!! It was such a blast and so great to spend time with everyone:)

Here we are at the cabin. The weather was awesome! I hate Mesa.....

Here is Grandma Lolly (Darcel) with Navy and Lily at the 4th of July Parade In ShowLow! They are friends now!!



Navy thought it was a little boring:/

We went to Sunrise to go on the ski lift and enjoy the beautiful view!
The Wells Clan ( Minus the Roberts:( they had to leave early))

Navy and her daddy
My most favorite girl ever!! Much love Haylee!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous

Love the comments...I hate this heat too! It was such a fun trip. And I am glad that Lilly and Navy are friends. I am kicking myself for not getting a picture of the WHOLE group!

The Brown's

So much fun!! I hate this heat too!! Why do we live here again??

Hardwick Family

What a blast!! We were in Pinetop as well, wasnt the weather awesome!!? Navy is getting soo cute!! I'm noticing that she looks a lot like her Daddy!

Cara

So fun, my family needs to get a place up north that we can escape to. I love little Navy, she is such a cutie. you need to come over to my mom's house with her so we can have a play date.

Alexa Mae

how fun!! cute cute pics! i havent seen clint in forever. tell him hi. navy just gets cuter by the day.

Busy Bee Lauren

I freakin love you.
But you know that.

Post a Comment