CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Dano & I celebrated our one year anniversary last Friday! I can't believe a year has already come and gone. Time sure flies! We went to a nice resort in Tuscon to relax and get away. We only stayed one night because I missed the baby too much! Mom and Megs were kind enough to watch Naves for us.

Dano & I being goofy on the balcony

What a pretty view!!

The resort


Also, my Navy is getting so big! She has grown out
of bags and bags of clothes. I just can't keep up with her!

Navy sleeping with her eyes open!
Posted by Picasa

Navy with Uncle Trent! Shirtless as usual from soiling her onesies!

This morning I put Navy exactly centered underneath her toys. How did she get over here?!!!

9 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren

She is too cute! I love her!

I am so glad you had fun on your little trip!

Kelsie

happy one year! she is just too cute i cant handle it!

Cara

Can't believe it's already been a year! Zach and I just celebrated 5 years and also stayed at a resort. Navy as always is a doll...I need to meet her still!

leah prince

congrats on your aniversary!

Jacob and Lauren

Hope you had fun in Tucson! Did you stay at Ventana Canyon? Congrats on one year! It goes by so fast!

Lindsay Shreeve
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Brown's

So glad you could celebrate your anniversary so we could watch Navers!! You made it through your first night away from her!!

Jensen Family

happy anniversary!! baby naves is SO cute!

☂niki.

congrats on the one year!!

and i just love your precious navy girl!

now she will have a new friend!

Post a Comment