CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I have always wanted to be a mother.
 I never would've guessed I'd be a mother at such a young age. It definately wasn't my plan. But I wouldn't change a thing when it comes to having my kids. 
I love being a mom to Navy and Brock.  They are my everythings and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have them both. 

Yesterday, while I was doing my makeup and hair, Navy spilled a huge puddle of water on the kitchen floor. Then she got yogurt out and fingerpainted it all over my tables and chairs. After that, she found some lotion and styled her hair with it. Sometimes things like this get me upset because I like my house neat and tidy but all I could do was laugh. Navy is hilarious. She is me I swear......but a little worse and I love it. I wouldn't have her be any other way.  She is like a little sponge soaking up everything around her. She can say anything now and can string words together into a sentence. She can count to 10 all by herself which is crazy for me because i never taught her how. She loves to sing and dance and run and play and swim and take baths. She is very strong and independent and wants to do EVERYTHING by herself. She is my sweet and sassy Navy May and I love her so much!


Brock is such a fun little baby. I think 8 months is my favorite age. He just crawls all over the house and finds stuff to play with and stuff to stand up on. If I can't find him I know he'll be under my kitchen table standing up and patting the seats of the chairs and crawling in and out and under and over the legs of the chairs. He loves to cuddle and give big slobbery kisses. He loves to grab my hair and yank it and pinch my neck when I feed him his bottle. He loves his sister so much. He is always watching her and laughing at her and trying to steal her blankie. And of course, I love his precious dimply smile. He is the best!
(Photos courtesy of bestie Lauren)

I just wanted to shout out to whoever is out there that I love my kiddos!!
They are the best gift I've ever been given and I don't know what I'd do without them!
For Mother's Day this year all I want is to see their cute little smiling faces
( and maybe also a pedicure gift certificate:))
Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms and moms to be!!



3 comments:

The Brown's

You are the best mom!! And I love those sweet kiddos!! They are the best!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

Matt and Telicia Webb

Your kids are so adorable! I love reading all the funny stories your kids do! They are so fun! Happy Mothers Day to you!!!

Kristin

I love how cute your kids are! You are such a great mommy, I hope to be like you someday! Happy Mother's Day!

Post a Comment