CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blessing Day

Today was Navy's blessing day. It started out with waking up at 7am frantic because we had to be at church by 8. I was stressing trying to get myself and the baby ready. I had no time to feed Naves so I pumped really quick and we were off to the church. As soon as we saved seats for our families I fed Navy a bottle and she was good to go. I was so so nervous that she would scream through the blessing!! I was so nervous I felt like throwing up....I wonder what Dano felt like since he was the one giving the blessing! To make a long story short the blessing was amazing. Dano did such a great job and so did Navy. It was so sweet and really touched my heart! I just love that little girl....she is the sweetest thing. Afterwards, we took many pics and had brunch at my moms house. It was so much fun!!!












5 comments:

Jami Baker

Glad everything went well for you guys today. It seems like important days like that are the most stressful to get ready for. And of course Dano did well on the blessing.... it's Dano. He's an amazing guy! And I love your picture on top with the feet. WAY CUTE!! Makes me want to go back and get some more baby pics. Love catching up with you guys!!

Hardwick Family

Despite the Chaos that morning.. You looked beautiful and so did little Navy! Her dress is so pretty! I'm glad everything went well!

Cody and Lexie

I love blessing day- nothing is more beautiful than a baby all in white- I am right with ya it is pretty darn cool to see your husband bless your baby girl-she looks beautiful!!

Busy Bee Lauren

I CANNOT get over how beautiful she is. She is the cutest little baby ever! And I am so glad I am her fake aunt. I can't wait to see both of you soon! Love you!

The Roberts Family

she is so cute! and that dress is too much... i love it!

Post a Comment